Hypothyroid and Adrenal Fatigue Worksheet PDF Download
- Are you frequently tired?
- Are you especially tired in the afternoon?
- Do you have trouble sleeping at night?
- Do you have trouble losing weight?
- Are you often cold?
- Do you have cold hands and feet?
- Perhaps you've even been told that you don't have a thyroid problem (or that your "labs are normal")?
- Do you have low body temperature (below 98.4-98.6)?
- Does exercise make you feel ill?
- Do you feel low energy?
- Do you have hair issues such as hair loss, thin hair, brittle hair, dry hair or balding patches?
- Do you have thinning eyebrows?
Read my story about living Hypothyroid with Adrenal Fatigue.
This 6-page worksheet covers what I felt were the most important details for understanding and treating my Hypothyroidism and Adrenal Fatigue.
The worksheet is organized in a simple, easy-to-follow format which includes the following resources:
• Hypothyroid Symptom Checklist
• Adrenal Fatigue Symptom Checklist
Chart for Tracking Body Temperature
• Lab work chart for tracking results
• Basic treatment options
• Talking with a doctor
I hope this worksheet is helpful for you. Satisfaction guaranteed!