J.CROW'S Lugol's Solution of Iodine 5% (1 fl./oz.) plus Dr. Jarvis’ Special Report on Arthritis
Free Shipping USA
J.CROW'S Lugol's Solution of Iodine 5 Percent, 10% Potassium Iodide and 5% Iodine, Thyroid Support, Liquid Iodine Supplement (1.0 fl oz). The trusted original Since 1829, Lugol's Iodine 5%, the full strength formula, is a safe, vegan friendly natural supplement formulated to support healthy iodine levels. Discover what J.CROW’S Lugol’s Iodine could do for you.
- IODINE MAY HELP BOOST ENERGY LEVELS - Feeling exhausted even with a good nights rest. Iodine is an essential mineral needed by every cell in your body and is vital for thyroid support which may help energy levels, sleep and fighting fatigue.
- TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT AND FEEL BETTER - Sluggish metabolism. Struggling to lose the extra weight. Our natural iodine drops are formulated to deliver the strongest solution of Lugols Iodine into your system to balance hormone production which may help you lose weight and feel better. Say hello to a happier you.
- SUPPORTS CLARITY AND FOCUS - Feeling like you live in a mental fog. Many of our Lugols Iodine customers report that they experience improved mental clarity and focus since using our product. Our Iodine supports the thyroid and endocrine system which may help with sleep, emotions, body temperature and mood.
- USA SOURCED IODINE - Our iodine is mined from crystals in 320 million year old natural brine deposits, two miles beneath the earth’s surface in Western USA. One of the few places in the world where such deposits exist. We are committed to using only non-GMO ingredients. Our products do not contain gluten, soy, dairy, meat, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, yeast or eggs.
- EASY AND CONVENIENT LIQUID DROPS - J.CROWS Lugols Iodine 5% thyroid support supplement is readily absorbed, digested, and assimilated by the body for optimal benefit in those who are Iodine deficient.
About J.CROW'S Lugol's Solution 5%
- Lowest heavy metals rating by the Natural News Forensic Food Lab
- Equivalent to USP or Higher.
- Our iodine is derived from mined crystals, not from shellfish or kelp.
- Always fresh, does not expire.
- Store at room temperature, avoid direct sunlight.
- No need to refrigerate.
J.CROW'S Lugol's Solution of Iodine 5% Specifications
Calculating the number of milligrams of Iodine and Iodide per drop of Lugol's Solution 5%:
- The Iodide portion of Potassium Iodide is about 75% so that is 3.75mg.
- Each vertical "metric" drop (= 1/20ml) is approximately 2.5 mg of iodine and 5mg of potassium iodide.
- In 1 vertical drop, the total Iodine plus Iodide is 2.5 + 3.75 = 6.25mg
- In 2 vertical drops, the total Iodine plus Iodide is about about 5.0 Iodine + 7.5 Iodide = 12.5 mg.
- The correct way to make a drop of Lugol's is to hold the dropper vertical and squeeze the rubber topper one drop.
- Approximately 600 vertical drops per 1 oz. bottle.
- To use as a water purifier add 2-3 drops per liter of water.
Dr. Jarvis Special Report: Arthritis as an Energy Disease
Your order comes with a digital copy of Dr. Jarvis’ Special Report: Arthritis as an Energy Disease learned from his years as a doctor practicing folk medicine in Vermont. Jarvis made reference to the uses of Iodine throughout his career and in his books. The report is delivered via email as a PDF.
About Iodine Deficiency
As explained by Weston A. Price, Iodine is critical to human health. It forms the basis of thyroid hormones and plays many other roles in human biochemistry. While the thyroid gland contains the body’s highest concentration of iodine, the salivary glands, brain, cerebrospinal fluid, gastric mucosea, breasts, ovaries and a part of the eye also concentrate iodine. In the brain, iodine is found in the choroid plexus, the area on the ventricles of the brain where cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) is produced, and in the substantia nigra, an area associated with Parkinson’s disease.
Iodine is essential to normal growth and development. Iodine deficiency in utero and during growth can result in cretinism, a condition of severely stunted physical and mental growth due to prolonged nutritional deficiency of iodine or from untreated congenital deficiency of thyroid hormones (hypothyroidism). Iodine deficiency also causes goiter, the gradual enlargement of the thyroid gland. Both conditions have led to public health campaigns of iodine administration in many countries.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.